• To order goods, you must be at least 18 years of age.
• Orders placed online or telephone will be subject to our terms & conditions.
• All prices shown are in £ sterling and are subject to VAT and shipping charges.
• Please read our terms and conditions before placing an order. We may update these terms and therefore it is your responsibility to check them each time you shop.
Placing an Order
• Once an order has been placed, we will email an order acknowledgement to confirm your purchase.
• All products are sold subject to availability.
• There is no minimum order value or volume.
• In the event of an item being unavailable, we will contact you via email or telephone with an estimated time of restocking. If this is not acceptable you can replace or cancel the item. A refund will be made to the same card used for the original transaction.
Product Availability & Website Accuracy
• We hold stock of most of our products, but all orders are subject to availability.
• Images on the website are for illustration purposes only. There may be a slight variation from the image shown. Accessories pictured with the item are not included, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
• We have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
• We reserve the right to remove or change any products on our website at any time.
• Every effort is made by us to ensure the information given on this website is accurate at the time of publication.
• All measurements quoted are approximate.
Prices & Payment
• Every effort is made to ensure that the pricing information given on our website is correct. In the event of a mistake being made on price, we will contact you via email or telephone, with the options to amend your order or cancel the item.
• We accept payment by any of the following methods – Amex, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Delta, Maestro and Paypal.
• We also accept cheques, and should you choose to pay this way we will dispatch your order within 10 working days of receipt of your cheque.
• We deliver throughout the UK, to over 30 European Countries and Worldwide. Your final delivery charge will be calculated during the checkout process. Charges will depend on the order value and location – please see Shipping. Worldwide delivery is available on a shipping quotation basis only. Please contact us with your requirements and delivery details, for a delivery quotation. Please note we are unable to deliver bulky or fragile items outside of the UK. Alternatively, we are able to deliver to a UK shipping agent. (UK delivery charges apply)
• We aim to dispatch orders placed by 2pm on the same day – excludes orders containing bespoke or fragile items, and items subject to availability. Orders are dispatched on a 24 hour courier service (excludes weekends, Bank Holidays, some Scottish Postcodes and Export Orders). Courier Tracking Information, will be emailed on the day of dispatch.
• We never guarantee Next Day delivery, as occasionally there may be delays by couriers, items may be out of stock or we may be exceptionally busy. Please let us know if your order is required urgently, and we will contact you to confirm a delivery date.
• We will deliver to the address given when placing an order. We will make all reasonable efforts to deliver the goods within the specified time, but do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
• All deliveries will require a signature. We will attempt parcel deliveries on two occasions, a calling card will be left and the consignment returned to the delivering depot. If new arrangements have not been made with the delivery depot for collection or re-delivery within 3 days, the consignment will be returned to us and a further charge of £15.00 will be made to you and the order cancelled. The cost of the goods less the return delivery charge and £15.00 re-stocking fee will be refunded to the same card used for the original transaction. We will attempt to deliver pallet deliveries once and if this attempt is unsuccessful we reserve the right to charge an additional redelivery fee to deliver the pallet on another agreed date. If you have special delivery instructions, please ensure they are stated when placing the order to avoid any confusion and additional fees.
• Before signing for your consignment, please check the packages are received undamaged. In the unlikely event of the goods arriving damaged, please ensure that the carriers note is signed accordingly. Please retain a copy to forward to us.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct number of parcels or pallets are signed for.
Changing your Mind
• Returns will not be accepted without prior agreement.
• If you wish to return the goods, you have the right to cancel the order within 7 days of delivery and return the goods unused and in their original packaging. You will be responsible for the delivery cost of returning the goods to us. If upon receipt of the returned goods, we find them not to be in pristine condition, we will return the goods to you at your cost plus a handling fee which will be charged to the same card used for the original transaction.
• If returning fragile or glass items, please ensure you have adequate insurance, as we will not refund any items received damaged.
• Goods that are returned to us must be dispatched to us within 7 working days of notification to us. If the goods are not returned or you do not notify us within this time, your right to cancel the goods will be revoked. If goods are received beyond this time limit, and are found to be in pristine condition and in their original packaging, we will refund the card used when placing the order, less a 25% handling fee.
• There are certain types of goods that you will not be able to cancel, including but not limited to items that have been personalised to your requirements.
Damaged Items and Shortages
• These must be notified within 48 hours of receipt of delivery in order for us to proceed.
• We will not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect loss.
• Any deductions applicable, such as collection or delivery charges, will be deducted from the refund due.
• Refunds will be processed on the same card used for the original transaction.
• Any information given to us is to enable us to process your order. We will not sell or pass your information to any other company.
• Debit/Credit Card information is not stored on our server.
• We don’t permit the copying of any part of our website without prior written consent.
• Images and information for our website may only be downloaded for the sole purpose of placing an order with us.
• Wherever possible all our packaging will be recycled to keep our company eco-friendly.